Friday, November 23, 2012

Fab Fri 07

Hi stampers!  Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!  I don't know about the rest of the DT but I ate way too much:-)  And speaking of turkey day, I ended up being out of town without internet (which I thought I'd have) so I wasn't able to coordinate the fab faves yesterday.  So, I will post them over the weekend when everyone has been able to vote!

But anyway, it's time for a new challenge and this week it's a sketch!  A pretty simple one but a fun one!



And with the craziness that is this week a few of the DT submissions may be late but I'll get them posted as soon as they come in!    We do hope you'll find some time to play along with us though!  So, onward to the pretty pictures!



And here's some things to keep in mind:
1.  Enter your project in no more than two other challenges.
2.  Link back to the Fab Friday site in your post.
3.  Display our challenge logo on your post (this is the sketch or colors).

And although we are Stampin' Up demonstrators you may use any brand(s) of product you choose. 

The challenge will close at 8am on December 6th.  Our Fab Faves will be announced on December 7th as well as a new challenge so make sure to check back!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! All of your samples are so beautiful and I was inspired to play along!!! Thank you for an awesome sketch...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch! So fun and simple and makes for a quick and easy card :)

    ReplyDelete