Friday, November 15, 2013

Fab Faves 30

Hi stampers!  Thank you to everyone who played along with our last color challenge!  There weren't as many of you this time around so we hope we don't scare you away with five colors!  It's suppose to be a challenge, right? :-)  But the entries we did have were fabulous as always!

Here are our top picks!

Fab Fave
Nance

Fab Four
Crafy Lil Mouse (Stacy)

Beth

Cynthia

Diana


Thanks again to everyone that plays along!  We love all your work!  Please join us for the next challenge!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card. These challenges are so fun, I love playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my creation! I'm honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodnes, thank you so much! Love your challenges. I'll wear my badge with pride! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete