Friday, August 19, 2016

Fab Friday 94

Hi stampers!  I (Mindy) am so sorry about the delay in the posting of this Fab Friday challenge!  The long story short is that I went to pick Ian up at my mom's after he was there for our vacation and walked out without my computer.  They live in the middle of nowhere with terrible internet and I wasn't able to get everyone's pictures to post with my phone or parent's iPad.  So, without further adieu, here is this week's challenge, our new in colors!


Use one, any, or all just like the design team has:


















Wendy Weixler


So sorry for the delay in posting again!  The faves will be posted tomorrow as I can't get to them tonight with my in-laws here...it's always something ;-)

Now it's your turn to have some fun and play along!  

Here are some things to remember:

1.  Enter your project in no more than two other challenges to be eligible for Fab Faves.
2.  Link back to the Fab Friday site in your post.
3.  Display our challenge logo on your post (this is the sketch or colors).

Although we are mainly Stampin' Up demonstrators you may use any brand(s) of product you choose.  The challenge will close at 8am (CST) on September 1st.   Our Fab Faves will be announced on September 2nd.

1 comment:

  1. Good for your "stick to it" attitude! Stuff just happens. ;)

    ReplyDelete