Here are some things to keep in mind when playing in our challenges!
1. You may use any brand of items you wish in our challenges. Keep in mind we are all SU demos so most of what you see on the DT will be Stampin' Up and challenges will be geared toward SU items (SU colors and such). But feel free to use what you have!
2. Please limit your entry to three or less challenges, including ours. Entries that combine more than three challenges will not be eligible for the fab faves pick and may be deleted. However, you may enter as many times as you like!
3. Incorrect links will be deleted.
4. Feel free to take liberty in the interpretation of the challenges but links that do not fit the challenge at all will not be eligible for the fab faves pick and may be deleted.
5. Please link back to our site in your post. You may also post the inspiration graphic but it's not required.
6. Please turn off word verification. It's super hard to read and especially exasperating and time consuming when making lot of comments! DT members may not comment on your project if word verification is turned on.
8. Have fun! :-)
Hi, I am so excited to find another challenge that showcases SU's artistic designers! While I can't wait to get started, I want to make sure I understand the rules, on the rules page it says you can use up to 3 challenges, but on the main page it says 2, could you please clarify so that a mistake is not made during posting....Thanks!ReplyDelete
I'm glad your excited to play. The rules actually state that the three challenge limit includes out challenge so both statements are correct. You may enter your project in two other challenges so three total including ours. Can't wait to see what you create!ReplyDelete
First time trying this and I apologize for the thumbnail on the FabFri09 challenge. Is there anyway to edit the thumbnail or does the link need to be deleted and then redo?
Okay I deleted then relinked. Figured it out =), s.ReplyDelete
I've noticed that some challenge blogs specifically say that you can (or can't) submit multiple entries. If I've made 2 cards and 2 separate posts about them that fit your challenge, can I submit both to be considered? Or do I have to pick one? Thanks!ReplyDelete
You may enter as many times as you'd like. We are happy you find our challenges so inspiring!Delete
Just today discovered your challenge blog and it looks awesome! Can I play along if I don't have a blog of my own to post to?ReplyDelete
June in KS
You don't need a blog but you have to have some kind of public gallery to post to such as Splitcoast Stampers or Stampin' Connection (if you're a demo) so that you can link up with the linky tool.Delete
OK, thanks so much for the information!Delete
June in KS
Your challenges are so fun! If we do not own all the colors, can we still enter using some of the colors? Thanks :-)ReplyDelete
Thanks, we are glad you enjoy them. You can always enter if you need to make a substitution with a similar shade!Delete
So we have to have a blog, or we can't enter? 😦ReplyDelete
You can enter on other platforms such as Pinterest or Splitcoast stampers gallery. Basically any public link that we can all access to look. Hope that helps.Delete
I noticed the card that I submitted for the latest challenge had a checkmark on it and said Invalid security token. I am not sure what that means. Could you help me understand what I might have done wrong.ReplyDelete
The checkmark doesn't mean anything, it only means you have clicked on it so don't worry about that. I'm not sure what the issue is but I think maybe something is wrong with the actual link so you can either delete your entry and then just add it again or leave it and add it a second time. I'll give the team a heads up. Feel free to email me at email@example.com if you need more help!Delete